Oh yes, I am turning 25. Its a super awesome experience for the last 25 years I had. Tons of happiness, lots of sorrow, surprises, impulsive moments, peaceful nights, inspired mornings, pathetic situations and a lot more… But all these are taught really BIG lessons in my life, and of course in all of our lives.
So, I think turning 25 is not a simple thing but a super awesome experience. You know why? Let’s check it out.
- I can still choose, Do I want to be wise and mature or young and rash.
- I am still a young adult and acting like a matured middle age man.
- I can celebrate with out boundaries, No restriction from better half (Waiting for that…)
- There is a reason, for my first love didn’t last(That time’s hard chapter)
- Feels that I can make world’s tastiest meal (but it feels only when I am hungry)
- Giving advise is much much easier than taking
- It is great to leave home and see the world.
- I understood money is big issue to make and learning to handle properly.
- The Toughest Thing : “UNDERSTANDING RESPONSIBILITY”
- I am Responsible for happiness : Mine & My Family
- Being Kind and Performing Pride is important
- Rejection is fuel for success.
- And at last, I understand turning 25 is really a super thing. 🙂