Last week, A new smartphone Auxus Nuclea N1 is introduced by iBerry India, iBerry is a Chines Company that are present in Hong Kong City of china. Its a nice, eye catching smartphone that’s introduced in Indian market on last week by iBerry and prices at Rs. 15990.
The device features a full HD screen with 1080p resolution. Being the company’s very first Android phone, the most exciting feature is the 8 MP front camera, with a 13 MP rear shooter accompanied by a back-lit sensor.
iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 has 5 inch OGS display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pxel that feels good view. It has 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU having clockrate 357MHz. It has internal storage of 16GB which is further expandable upto 32GB through microSD card. iBerry’s Auxus Nuclea N1 smartphone is a3G, Dual SIM smartphone. It run on latest Android Version 4.2.2 (jelly Beans) OS. It also have high connectivity support of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and MicroUSB.
- 5-inch Active Matrix Capacitive touchscreen display with resolution of 1920X1080 pixel.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
- 1.5GHz ARM Cortex A7 Quad core processor chip from MediaTek, that is great.
- It comes with 1GB of RAM memory and 4GB of internal memory, that can be expendable up to 32GB through MicroSd card.
- It has 13MP rear camera with autofocus, Dual LED flash and BSI sensor and 8MP front camera for video calling.
- It has with WiFi, Bluetooth, MicroUSB connectivity support.
- 3G network support with DUAL SIM .
- Dedicated graphics engine PowerVR SGX 544MP
- 2800 mAh battery will be adequate for a day’s usage
- Dual SIM (3G+2G)
- 9.6 mm looks like our phones are on a better diet than we are on they keep getting slimmer everyday.
- Internal storage is going to be either 8\16 GB.
- MicroSD expandable to 32 GB
iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 booking started 13th July 2013 via iBerry official website. And also available from ebay.
The iBerry Auxus Nuclea N1 is one amazing phablet. In the price range of 16-18K, it pretty much stands up to its other competitors like the Micromax Canvas 4 A210. It is really astonishing that how recent entrants like Micromax, Spice and LG manage to fit in such amazing hardware and software features into a phone and still make it available at attractive prizes. These brands have really started a revolution which will surely put up a good competition to international brands like Samsung. One more feature of the Auxus Nuclea N1 is that the screen is made with One glass technology which will enhance the viewing experience.